Monday 1 August 2011

Hello

Hello and welcome to my blog,

Here you will be able to find information about my latest events and any interesting news I have to share.

I am delighted to have had work accepted at the Bakwell Art and Design Studio in Bakewell in Derbyshire. Its a lovely gallery with lots of natural light flooding in, so my textured oil paintings are shown at their best. The web site is www.bakewellartsanddesign.com with a little more infomation on www.facebook.com/pages/Bakewell-Arts-and-Design-Galleries-and-Studios/116936031670066


I am also pleased to have been asked to produce a number of pieces for my own exhibition of work at St John's Street Gallery in Ashbourne, Derbyshire, www.sjsg.co.uk.
This exhibition is to run from 30th March to the 30th April 2012. Please contact me if you would like an invite to the private view; enquiries@louisejannetta.co.uk.

A good start to the year.

And last but not least, The Smithy Studios in Glossop, Derbyshire have also asked me to exhibit in the gallery. We have arranged for a show starting in the beginning of October and running to 17/18th of November 2012. I know its early days but please feel free to contact me about the event and also if you would like to be invited to the private view;enquiries@louisejannetta.co.uk.


    Louise