Tuesday 9 October 2012


It has been a very busy summer with all the art fairs that take place whilst the weather is good. There is however still a lot happening with the run up to Christmas
I am taking part in a number of events; please see my events listing, with a Christmas Open Studio Exhibition at my Studio in Buxton. I always really enjoy my Christmas Open Studio events as it is a lovely chance to catch up with all the customers that have supported me throughout the past year.  Everyone is more than welcome and will be greeted with tea/coffee and cakes. I will be open from the 17th of November to the 16th December, Tuesday to Sunday 10am till 5pm.
I am going to gather as much art work as I can from the various galleries that represent me in the area to make a large and comprehensive show.

The Studio